Skip-the-line Tickets To The Arc De Triomphe's Rooftop
Come and visit the Arc de Triomphe at Place de l'Étoile. Skip the lines to reach the top of the Champs-Élysées and feast your eyes on breathtaking panoramas of the world-renowned City of Love.
Discover the secrets of the Parisian landmark that everyone knows but few people experience: the Arc de Triomphe.
The world’s second largest triumphal arch (at 51m) was commissioned bу Napoleon Bonaparte аnd completed in the 1830s to commemorate French soldiers who fought during the Napoleonic Wars. It is located at the western end of the exclusive Avenue des Champs-Elysees, known for іts shops, restaurants and hotels.
Though it’s free to walk around the arch, access to the museum and the impressive viewing terrace requires a ticket. This is also a great place to see Paris by night because the platform is open after 10.00pm.
- The e-ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want until 31 December 2021
- The e-ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities
- Luggage and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
The monument is open from 10.00am to 11.00pm.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line ticket to the entrance of the Arc de Triomphe
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Arc de Triomphe is located on Place Charles de Gaulle. Metro stop: Kléber (line 6), Georges V (line 1), or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (line 1, 2, 6). Do not stand in line at the ticket office! Go straight to the security check and then present your ticket at the stairs.