Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum
Enjoy the artistic treasures of the world without wasting your time in the ticket queue with these priority access Louvre Museum tickets.
Purchasing tickets for entry at the venue is not only time consuming but often times, futile. Usually, same day entry tickets on site tend to sell out before mid-day, even if you waited in line for several hours. The Louvre in fact is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Our fast track Louvre tickets provide you with priority access to this iconic museum. You will be able to bypass the arduous ticketing queues in your line and after a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre.
Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more.
As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. Most people only visit the Louvre once in a lifetime. Our priority access to the Louvre guarantees that you have a once-in-a-lifetime, hassle-free experience when you're there.
- Entry is free for children under the age of 18
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue. Kindly email the full names of each participant to firstname.lastname@example.org after purchase
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot
- The Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition that will take place from Oct 24th, 2019 to Feb 24th, 2020 is not included in the ticket
- Wednesday and Friday are the best days to visit the museum as it stays open till longer and you can linger about the museum in peace as the crowds lessen considerably during the closing hours (9:45 p.m)
- Try going either early in the morning or around 3 p.m. in the afternoon. You’ll never have the Louvre Museum all to yourself, but mornings and evenings will be the least crowded hours of the day
- To dodge long queues, we recommend using the 'Lion's gate' if you want to avoid the crowds entering through the pyramid. It is located on the east of the Pont Royal on the Quai des Tuileries
On Mon, Thu, Sat, and Sun- Open between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
On Wed and Fri - Open between 9:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Closed on every Tuesday, January 1, May 1 and December 25, 2020
What You Get
- Priority access to the Louvre
- Access to temporary exhibits
- Free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher
- You can enter the Louvre through the main Pyramid entrance, The Richelieu entrance or the Lions Gate entrance. Look out for the “avec billets” ("with tickets") sign
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Musée du Louvre, Paris-1ER-Arrondissement
The closest metro station to the museum and the one where our ticket redemption center is located in the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1. If you’re traveling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid.