Discover Paris from the summit of the Arc de Triomphe, enjoy lunch on Champs-Élysées, and explore masterpieces at the Louvre. End the day with a relaxing Seine cruise.
Your tour will begin as you make your way to the top of the Arc de Triomphe with your skip-the-line entry and admire the panoramic and breathtaking views of Paris. You will then proceed to the restaurant Léon de Bruxelles for lunch, where you will present your voucher to the restaurant staff and settle in for a hearty meal that includes a full 3-course menu.
At 2 PM, take advantage of your skip-the-line access to the Louvre to enter the largest and most-visited museum in the world. An audio guide in several languages is available as an additional option. Discover and admire masterpieces among 35,000 artworks divided into 8 departments. Don't miss Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa," Théodore Géricault's "The Raft of the Medusa," or the famous Greek sculptures such as "Venus de Milo" and the "Winged Victory of Samothrace."
Finally, at 8 PM, rendezvous at Bateaux Parisiens next to the Eiffel Tower to board a Parisian boat for a cruise on the Seine River. You can unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments, such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and bridges with unique architecture. Learn about the city's history with the boat's audio guide, available in 14 languages. If you are too tired after a long day, your cruise tickets are valid for one month on any day and time. There is a departure every hour between 10:30 AM and 10 PM.
- Bring Passport or ID card
- Wear comfortable shoes
- You will receive all e-tickets and vouchers one day before your tour; please check your email (including junk mail)
Tour begins at 11:45am.
The Arc de Triomphe is open between 10 AM and 11 PM, with last access at 10:15 PM.
The Louvre Museum is open until 6 PM on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and until 9:45 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays (the museum is closed on Tuesdays).
What You Get
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Arc de Triomphe
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Louvre Museum with optional audio guide available in 7 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, and Korean)
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Lunch at Leon de Bruxelles, including a starter, main course, dessert, and drink
- Ticket for a Seine River cruise with an audio guide available in 14 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.