Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Entry & Audioguide with Summit Access
The Eiffel tower is a must-see monument when travelling in Paris. This ticket includes priority access and a handy audioguide.
Come and discover Paris in all its splendor at the Eiffel Tower and let your emotions carry you to great heights. On this audio-guided tour, gain entry into the tower and immerse yourself in this architectural marvel that is enriched with history. An object of desire and fascination, the Eiffel Tower never fails to impress!
Take the elevator up to the first floor and experience dizzying heights that will leave your feet trembling. Walk across transparent glass floors and see Paris sprawl out from under you. Situated 57 meters above the ground, this floor offers a dramatic view. Enjoy a priority access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and reach the summit, to discover Paris from ever higher ground. The Arc de Triomphe, the Notre-Dame Cathedral de Paris, the Invalides, the Louvre Museum are all monuments that can be (re)discovered at a height of 276 meters.
- Even though you have priority access to the Eiffel Tower, there may be waiting time at the security check and the lift
- A 30€ deposit is required for every audio guide which will be refunded upon return to the agency
- Entry for children under the age of 4 is free
- Non fold-able strollers and small suitcases aren’t allowed up the Eiffel Tower
- Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols aren’t permitted
Tours are available from 12:15 AM to 5:15 PM.
Note: For the 5:15 PM tour, make sure to return the audio-guide by 8:15 PM the latest.
Meet your host at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, Paris. This is the Paris City Vision - Tours & Activities office.
What You Get
- Entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Audio-guide available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portugese, Russian, and Korean
- Access to 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Summit
How to Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher at this attraction meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.