Secret Food Tours Paris (Saint Germain)
Learn the insights about French food and Paris culture from a passionate and experienced local guide.
On our Secret Food Tour: Saint Germain you’ll begin your tour by enjoying coffee paired with the most famous French pastry coming from Saint Tropez. You’ll visit a wonderful pastry shop, followed by the visit of Saint Germain covered market, as well as visiting the most incredible chocolate shop to enjoy the best chocolate Paris has to offer. As well as the many other amazing food stops, there is also a delicious Secret Dish which you’ll only find out about on the day!
- Dish of the day
- Foie Gras
- French Cheeses
- Cured sausages/hams
- Tropezienne cake
- French pastry
- Our Mystery Secret Dish
- French wine
- Non alcoholic options
The tour runs at 11am and 2.30pm from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Address of Meeting Point:
Outside Mabilon Metro Station
What You Get
- 3 to 3½ hour guided food tour of the Saint Germain district
- 7 stops
- A passionate and experienced local English-speaking guide
- Great insight about French food and Paris culture
- Small intimate groups
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.