Learn the insights about French sweets, pastries and Paris culture from a passionate and experienced local guide.
On our Secret Chocolate Pastry Tour, you’ll have the chance to visit the best French Craftsman chocolate shop, learn about chocolate making and be able to savor mouth-watering chocolates that suit your personal tastes. As well as macaroons, salted butter caramels, meringues, chocolate pastries made from scratch, and of course, the best crepes in the area. You’ll experience the sweet side of Paris that many tourists never get to see.
When you come on our Chocolate and Pastry tour in Paris, you will get to experience many different and unique types of French sweets and pastry specialities, guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- At the start of your tour, your local english speaking Parisian guide will take you to the Best French Craftsman chocolate shop. Here you learn about their chocolate making and the sweets they create, you will have the opportunity to savor mouth-watering chocolates that suit your personal tastes
- To complement your first sweet treat, we will visit a lovely and local macaron shop in the Montmartre area. Learn how this pastry has become an iconic sweet for all Parisians and why they are the most simple and difficult cookie to make
- Your tour will include a stop at a local candy shop where you can sample and learn about french salted butter caramels and meringues
- By now your palate may need something on the cooler side to reset, so we will visit the best ice cream parlor in the area. Here we sample the top five flavors preferred by locals, as a bonus they are all organic!
- On to the carbs!!! Next, we want you to experience a local French bakery and sample a chocolate pastry, made from scratch the traditional way
- As our tour comes to a conclusion you will be full and tempted not to want another bite, force yourself to make room for our last treat. In Paris everyone eats Crepes, let us take you to the best creperie in the area. The is nothing like the sensation of eating a traditional French home-made crêpe
- French chocolates
- French Meringue
- Salted butter caramel
- French pastry to be shared
- Ice cream from a French MOF (best craftsman of france)
- Fresh homemade Crêpe
The tour starts at 3 pm and operates from Tuesday to Sunday.
Address of Meeting Point:
Outside Anvers Metro Station
75018 Paris, France
What You Get
- 2 to 2½ hour guided food tour of Montmartre district
- 5 to 6 stops
- A passionate and experienced local English-speaking guide
- Great insights about French sweets, pastries, and Paris culture
- Small intimate groups
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
WHERE IS THE MEETING SPOT?
Our Chocolate and Pastry food tour leaves from OUTSIDE Metro station called “Anvers” Metro on line 2.
»»CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS««
WHERE THE TOUR WILL END?
Between Blanche line 2 and Abbesses line 12.
IS YOUR FOOD TOUR SUITABLE FOR A VEGETARIAN OR SOMEONE WITH OTHER DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
You can always tell our guide of any food allergies or special dietary requirements so that we will adapt the menu so you can enjoy the tour! We have had many vegetarians doing the tour with us and they all enjoyed it thoroughly. Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted for Vegans.
I AM TRAVELLING WITH MY FAMILY, IS THE TOUR OK FOR INFANTS/CHILDREN?
Children are more than welcome to our tour. We have had many families attend from all over the world and everyone has enjoyed the tour.
However, please be informed that any accompanying underage children must be carried, as the area is not suitable for strollers. You will have to carry and keep your baby on your lap as well when seated to enjoy our picnic at the end of the tour.
I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL. CAN I BOOK YOUR TOUR?
This is not a problem. Just inform our guide before the tour starts. During the tasting you can select another beverage you like!
IS THERE ENOUGH FOOD DURING YOUR TOUR?
We give enough food to all our customers. Trust us, you will not need to go to any restaurant after the food tour!
IS THERE A LOT OF WALKING?
To join our food tour, you should wear comfortable shoes. There will be around 1 hour of walking but it is not too difficult. If you walk slowly, then our guide will walk slowly as well.