SEA LIFE Paris Aquarium
Discover the biodiversity of the Atlantic Ocean with a stroll through a 360-degree tunnel, and watch the sharks swim by over your head!
Over 2250 creatures across 230 species are waiting to share their life underwater at SEA LIFE Paris. There are 12 species of sharks, sea stars, seahorses, green turtles, rays, and many more to meet!
Touch starfish and more in the rock pools. Waddle on down to the penguin area for an all-new sensory experience with the black and white-suited gentoo penguins. Or create your own sea creature and see it come to life in the Virtual Aquarium.
It's all the fun of diving, without getting wet.
- Penguins - Antarctic Adventure: Daily at 11:00 & 15:00
- Turtle - Great Tropical Tank: Daily at 11:30
- Rays Bay: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 14:30
- Sharks - Tropical Tank or Tunnel: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 16:00
What You Get
- Admission to the SEA LIFE Paris Aquarium
- Attend animal feedings (by the aquarium staff) & everyday activities
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
SEA LIFE Paris Val d'Europe
14 Cours du Danube, 77700, Serris
- By car: A4 Paris - Metz, exit 12.1 or 14, Val d’Europe Commercial Centre, parking "La Vallée Shopping Village"
- By train: RER A - Val d’Europe station. The Shopping Centre is 1 minute from the station. Leave the train station by Place d’Ariane and cross the street in front of the florist. Enter the centre and go straight. Follow "Les Restaurants" (restaurants area)
- By bus from the Marne-la-Vallée Chessy station (Disney Parks): Bus "PEP'S" 34 to Val d'Europe RER, stop Val d'Europe RER or Adagio; bus "PEP'S" 50 to Hotel Elysée, stop Hôtel de Ville / Adagio; bus "MARNE AND MORIN" 19 to Val d'Europe RER, stop Val d'Europe RER