Saint-Émilion Village: Half-Day Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Experience one of France's most enchanting hilltop villages with a knowledgeable guide.
Get a taste (literally) of some of France's best wines as you explore the countryside plains and rolling hills of Bordeaux’s famous wine region.
A unique microclimate and fertile soil have made Saint-Émilion a haven for winemaking since Roman times! All your wine questions will be answered on a walk through the quaint, cobbled streets of this medieval village with your guide.
Thirsty? Taste the different vintages and learn about the wine production process as you go.
What You Get
- English-speaking local guide
- Visit of a selected winery with a wine tasting
- Walking tour of Saint-Émilion village
- Transport in a modern, comfortable, and fully equipped minivan
- Bottled water in the minivan
- Free WiFi access on board
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourism Office
- The guide will have a badge and hold an Ophorus sign
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bordeaux Tourism Office
12 Cours du 30 juillet, 33000, Bordeaux