Saint-Émilion Village: Full-Day Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Explore historical sites like a Romanesque cloister and a monolithic church carved into the limestone cliffs.
Staying a few days in Bordeaux? Combine rich history and three exclusive wine tastings with a walk through a charming medieval village – all transport included.
Starting with a scenic drive through the vineyards, you'll head for the village of Saint-Émilion to explore the beautiful Cordeliers Cloister, carved from limestone.
Then, discover how Bordeaux made its mark on the winemaking map, and sample the wines at three local wineries. The tour returns to Bordeaux by late afternoon.
What You Get
- Visit of 3 classified wineries & 3 expert-commented wine tastings
- Guided walking tour of Saint-Émilion village
- English-speaking, local expert guide
- Transport in a modern, comfortable, fully equipped minivan
- Bottled water in the minivan
- Small group size of no more than 19 participants
- Free WiFi in the minivan
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourism Office (see map)
- The guide will have a badge and hold an Ophorus sign
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your tour. Departure is at 09:30
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bordeaux Tourism Office
12 Cours du 30 juillet, 33000, Bordeaux