See a wide variety of creatures, from exotic species like giraffes and cheetahs to farmyard animals!
Seeing animals in cages is depressing. At Safari de Peaugres, creatures are allowed to roam freely around spacious environments that replicate their natural habitats.
That means a happier, healthier wildlife-viewing experience for everyone. Enjoy a drive-through safari and see animals like elephants, zebras, bears, and rhinos.
There are also fun educational games to keep kids amused, and a walking zoo to explore on foot when you want to stretch your legs – with tigers, monkeys, and more!
- The opening times are subject to possible change for veterinary reasons, or in the case of bad weather
- The big cats are taken inside 1h before the park closes
- The Souterrains du Manoir and the reptile/amphibian house close 30 mins before the park closes
- Strollers, wheelchairs and small carts available for rent
- There are picnic areas near the parking
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Safari de Peaugres
Safari de Peaugres, 07340, Peaugres