Royal Fortress of Chinon: Skip The Line
Dive into centuries-old history at a fortress in the Loire Valley with a majestic position overlooking the town.
Built on top of a rocky hill, the 10th-century Royal Fortress of Chinon was, in 1429, the venue for a historic meeting between Joan of Arc and the future king of France, Charles VII. Feel history unravel as you walk this huge medieval castle and its vast grounds on the banks of the Vienne river.
Climb its numerous towers and follow the circuit through the fortress using a histopad in seven languages! Skip the line and discover the unlikely icons of history who once lived here.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Royal Fortress of Chinon
- Histopad (available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch & Chinese)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance for pre-bought ticket holders
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Royal Fortress of Chinon
37500 Chinon, France, 37500, Chinon