Royal City of Loches: Skip The Line
Skip the long line and enter an extraordinary medieval heritage site that dates back to the 9th century.
Breathtaking in scale and astonishingly well-preserved, the Royal City of Loches is an architectural highlight of the Loire Valley. The castle's 36-meter-high keep has kept the charming town of Loches safe for more than 1,000 years. And within these weather-worn walls, the town's remarkable history has been safeguarded too.
Storm the castle with this skip-the-line ticket and explore the castle – descend into the murky dungeon, see the infamous interrogation room, and climb its tower.
- There is a free car park 5 minutes away from the venue
- Picnic tables are available onsite
- Pets are not allowed inside
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Royal City of Loches and access to current exhibitions
- Histopad in 6 languages
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Royal City of Loches
7 Mail du Donjon, 37600, Loches