RIB Tour of Scandola, Girolata & Calanches de Piana
Set out to sea and drink in stunning views of red cliff faces and wonderfully clear water.
Cruise along azure waters, uncover hidden grottos, and tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Gulf of Porto, which includes Calanches de Piana, the Gulf of Girolata, and Scandola Nature Reserve.
Hop aboard a RIB boat and take in the beautiful rock faces and crystal clear waters that surround you. You'll have the chance to stop on dry land at Scandola for a full two hours before continuing your tour of the gulf while marveling at the dramatic scenery of the red granite cliffs.
What You Get
- Two hours to visit Scandola Nature Reserve (including a 30-minute stop at Girolata)
- One hour to visit Calanches de Piana, a cave and natural pool of Capo Rosso
- French-speaking captain
- Brochures in English
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the starting point, the Porto Marine Evasion boat lift (the boat is black and orange)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Porto Marine Évasion, 20150, Porto