In this fascinating walking tour of Montmartre, you will feel immersed in Paris' most bohemian and intriguing neighbourhood, whilst exploring this unique enclave of this city. You will see first hand where some of the world's most influential painters including Renoir, Picasso and Van Gogh, lived and worked on this beautiful hill towering above Paris.
You will also have the pleasure of discovering the windmills, cabarets and many monuments that this area is famous for. A highlight undoubtedly will be paying a visit to the most famous cabaret in the world - the Moulin Rouge, as well as traversing the highest point in Paris at the gleaming white Sacre Coeur Basilica.
Choose between 09:30am, 11:30am or 2:30pm.
Enhance your Montmatre experience with this exclusive private walking tour (min 4 pax)
- Explore bohemian Montmarte, home of the artists like Picasso and Renoir.
- See Sacre Coeur, Van Gogh's former home and the city's last Vineyard.
- See the most famous cabaret in the world - the Moulin Rouge.
- Experience some of the best panoramic views of Paris from the top of the hill.
- Uncover the history of a quintessentially Parisian neighbourhood on this walking tour.
A choice between your hotel(if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.