Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV with Driver
See the sights of Paris from the comfort of an old-school Citroën 2CV, an economy car introduced in 1948.
Turn a few heads while traveling down the streets of Paris in a Citroën 2CV. This characterful car is a classic, and you'll never forget the time you saw the city through its vintage windows!
Get collected by a stylish French driver dressed in the essential sailor stripes of Saint James. They'll take you through the best sights in Paris and treat you to passionate descriptions and anecdotes. From the River Seine to the Eiffel Tower and beyond, this is a memorable way to see Paris in style!
What You Get
- Private tour in a classic Citroën 2CV
- English and French-speaking driver
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point on Avenue Winston Churchill, right in front of Petit Palais
- Make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before your selected timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Petit Palais/Musée des Beaux-Arts de la Ville de Paris
Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008, Paris