Picasso Museum Skip-the-line Tickets And Temporary Exhibition
Discover the picturesque streets of Marais neighborhood and see more than 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso.
The Picasso Museum contains an impressive collection of more than 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso including paintings, sculptures, engravings, prints and drawings. For its quality and scope as well as the range of art forms it encompasses, this collection is the only one in the world to present both Picasso’s complete painted, sculpted, engraved and illustrated œuvre and a precise record—through sketches, studies, drafts, notebooks, etchings in various stages, photographs, illustrated books, films and documents—of the artist’s creative process.
- Open-tickets valid until 30 December 2020
- Due to ongoing strikes in France, opening hours of the museum could be modified on short notice. We recommend to visit in the early afternoon and always check last-minute closures on the website of the museum before visiting
Monday – Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Last entry: 5:15 p.m. (closing will begin at 5:40 p.m.)
Musée Picasso, 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Museum. Nearest metro station: Filles du Calvaire (line 8) or Saint-Paul (line 1).
What You Get
- Entrance ticket to the Picasso Museum
- Temporary exhibition
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.