During this fabulous four hour walking tour of Paris you will explore the most interesting and diverse central neighborhoods the French capital has to offer. One of the two remaining natural islands in the Seine, the Île de la Cité, is considered to be the historical heart of Paris. Here is where the medieval city of Paris was refounded with its magnificent chapel Sainte-Chappelle along with a former Paris prison - the Conciergerie. Of course you will pay a visit to the enigmatic and hauntingly beautiful Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral.
Choose between 09:30am, 11:30am or 2:00pm.
Choose this private walking tour of Paris with min 4 in a group!
- Visit the historical heart of Paris, Île de la Cité
- See the Sainte-Chappelle chapel and the former Paris prison, the Conciergerie
- Pay a visit to the symbolic Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral
- Explore the wonderful haunts of the Latin Quarter
- Learn about Paris' home of intellectual thought and see where the May '68 revolution unfolded
- Visit the Tuileries Gardens, the Place de la Concorde and the Champs-Elysées
- End your walking tour at the stunning Pont Alexander III bridge
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.