Skip the line to the Paris Catacombs and discover a darker side to the “City of Lights”.
Discover a dark world lying beneath the streets of Paris and see tunnels and rooms lined up with human bones and skulls of around 6 million Parisians.
Avoid lengthy queues and the hassle of ticket counters – simply show your voucher at the newspaper kiosk adjacent to the entrance to collect your ticket. Thereafter, walk straight inside after a security check.
Walk through tunnels dug out in the Middle Ages and explore a darker side to the “City of Lights”. The Paris Catacombs were originally a quarry with hundreds of kilometres of tunnels burrowed beneath the streets of Paris. As the cemeteries of Paris became overfilled, the city started moving the dead into the Catacombs. To better enable you to discover works from the site for yourself, audio guides available in multiple languages are provided.
- Kindly note that visitors are required to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 kilometers underground during this tour
- Please also note that there are no elevators, no bathrooms and no lockers
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or breathing conditions or for children under the age of 10
- Entrance to the catacombs for children under 18 is free (upon the presentation of ID), but skip-the-line entry must be bought on site (€5)
- Please note that this is not a guided tour; you will receive an audio guide providing you with information
- Visitors should note that there may still be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- Be aware that it is always around 14°C (57°F) in the Catacombs, so please dress accordingly
- Only bags maximum 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders
11:30 hrs or 14:30 hrs
1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Paris Catacombs
- Audio guide
- Entry fee
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Paris Catacombs for children up to 17 years (entrance is free but skip-the-line has to be bought on site, €5)
How to Use
- Go directly with your voucher to the entrance of the catacombs. 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.