A magnificent hour's voyage through Paris.
Enjoy panoramic views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, and many more UNESCO World Heritage Sites from the waters of the Seine. Hop on for an unforgettable trip through the heart of Paris.
This sightseeing cruise is a charming journey through the heart and soul of the City of Lights. You'll really get to know Paris as you pass beneath the famous Pont Neuf and other elegant bridges, gaze at Notre Dame Cathedral, and watch the city in action - all while floating along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Seine River.
The captivating audio commentary will fill you in on the architects, generals, lovers and artists who helped shape Paris's unique history.
There's no better way to feel part of the 'real' Paris than stepping onto the bateau under the Eiffel Tower and set off on your cruise.
After heading downriver for half an hour the boat swings around, and makes its lazy way back to the Eiffel Tower – giving you the chance to slip back into the world of the city dwellers. It's the perfect capsule activity.
- Kids under 4 get in free
- You can choose to listen to the audio guide on board or to access it via wifi on your smartphone with your own headphones
- April - September: 10:00 - 22:00, every 30 minutes (except at 13:00 and 19:30), last departure 21:30
- October - March: 10:30 - 21:30, every hour (except at 13:00 and 19:30), last departure 21:00
- June - August: 10:00 - 23:00, last departure 22:30
- During French "zone C" school holidays: 10:00 - 22:30
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris
What You Get
- 1-hour cruise
- Audio guide in 12 languages (also available via wifi on your smartphone)
- Attendant/guide on board for questions
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the Bateaux Parisiens kiosk located on the pier (showing this voucher on a smartphone or electronic device is not accepted)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.