Open Bus Tour: Paris by Night
Soak up the magic of Paris by night on a double-decker bus tour past the city's most famous landmarks, all lit up!
Is there anything more romantic than Paris at night? Experience the city of lights on this open-top bus tour, the perfect way to wrap up a romantic evening in Paris.
Board the double-decker bus and plug-in for commentary as you pass by the beautiful Place de l’Opéra, Champs Elysées, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame, Saint Germain des Prés, and more. Paris by night promises all the sparkling lights, romance, and iconic buildings you've dreamed of seeing!
What You Get
- 90-minutes night tour of Paris in a double decker bus
- Recorded commentary (in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, German, Korean or Russian)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver when you hop-on at the meeting point (Agence Open Tour Paris)
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time. Latecomers won't be waited for
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Open Tour Paris
13, Rue Auber, 75009, Paris