Oenology Museum: Wine Tasting + Guided Visit in English
Learn about wine in an absolutely breathtaking, and extremely friendly venue close to the Louvre.
You can't experience Paris without wine. So, join a real sommelier for a guided tour fit for your taste buds – and all your other senses, too!
The Oenology Museum is an authentic, almost 'hidden' wine cellar, just a stone's throw from the Louvre.
Stimulate your senses as you explore this breathtaking venue! There are atmospheric glowing lights, interactive touch points, and forest-inspired ceilings! It's cool enough without tasting three wines, but we recommend you do.
What You Get
- Admission to Les Caves du Louvre
- Guided visit with an English-speaking sommelier
- Tasting of three wines
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Les Caves du Louvre
52,Rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001, Paris
Metro: Line 1, Louvre-Rivoli; line 7, Pont Neuf
RER A: Châtelet les Halles
Bus: Line 58, Pont Neuf - Quai du Louvre