Museum of the Liberation of Paris - Museum General Leclerc - Museum Jean Moulin
Visit the Musée de la Libération de Paris, located in a former underground resistance command post.
On August 25th 1944, the French flag replaced the swastika atop the Eiffel Tower. After a six-day uprising, a proud army of ordinary Parisians was joined by French and American soldiers, and the Liberation of Paris was confirmed.
The Museum of the Liberation of Paris gives a voice to those who resisted Nazi occupancy, and tells their fascinating tales. Follow key figures on a journey that takes in over 300 original items, including weapons, clothing, photos and videos.
What You Get
- Admission to the Musée de la Libération de Paris - Musée du Général Leclerc - Musée Jean Moulin
- Access to temporary exhibitions
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Musée de la Libération de Paris - Musée du Général Leclerc - Musée Jean Moulin
4 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris