Musée de la Romanité: Skip The Line
Explore Nîmes' modern architectural wonder, the Musée de la Romanité, a museum shrouded in a glass toga.
The Romans – architecture connoisseurs as they were – would be impressed by the Musée de la Romanité in Nîmes, designed to look like it's wrapped in a toga.
They would also admire the fact we managed to look after their treasures and trinkets for so long. As many as 5,000 of them, dating from as far back as 700 BC, are on display in this state-of-the-art museum. Mosaics, statues, frescoes and more, complemented by interactive displays, projectors and touchscreens. Immerse yourself in history!
What You Get
- Skip-the-line admission to the Musée de la Romanité (permanent collections & current temporary exhibition)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Musée de la Romanité
16 Boulevard des Arènes, 30900, Nîmes