Musée de l'Orangerie: Semi-Private Guided Tour
See masterpieces up close, including works by Renoir and Cézanne, as well as Monet's Water Lilies.
Sometimes overshadowed by more well-known institutions, Musée de l'Orangerie, nestled in the Tuileries Gardens, is one of Paris's cultural gems.
Spend a couple of hours wandering the museum's halls in a small group on this semi-private tour. With a knowledgeable, friendly guide for company, you'll discover stories behind some of the museum's stand-out works like Monet's Les Nymphéas, Cézanne's studies of fruit and flowers, Picasso's interpretations of the human form, and more.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entry to Musée de l'Orangerie
- Semi-private guided tour of Musée de l'Orangerie
- Group of maximum 8 people
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
How to Use
- You will receive your guide's contact details by email on the night before your tour
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point at the right side of the main entrance, outside of the museum
- Your guide will be wearing a badge with their name written on it
- Make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes earlier before the starting time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Musée de l'Orangerie
Musée de l'Orangerie, jardin des Tuileries, 75001, Paris