Macaron Pastry Class by Galeries Lafayette (Family Experience)
Discover french pastry during your stay with your family in Paris! In the heart of the Opera district, in a quiet corner of Galeries Lafayette, learn the tricks of our French pastry chef for pulling off perfect macarons.
Discover french pastry during your stay with your family in Paris!
Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann invites you to share a special moment dedicated to gourmet delights in its French Macaron-making workshop, held in the heart of the Opera district. In a unique, hidden spot, for 1hr 30mins, try your hand at an essential element of the French culture: patisserie. In a fun and friendly setting, you will learn how to master this subtle and intricate pastry tradition, working in a small group supervised by our Head Pastry Chef. All the secrets to making the French Macaron shells, the ganache and the garnish will be revealed! At the end of the session, you can eat your creations there and then or take them away with you to share with your nearest and dearest.
Enjoy a fun and tasty time with your children by attending this macaroon workshop!
- Get personal tuition with a small class of 4 to 18 participants
- Master basic macaron-making techniques
- Children's tickets are only allowed for children from 5 to 12 years old
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Lessons held in English
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Galeries Lafayette reserves the right to cancel the event. In this case, you will be reimbursed for the entirety of the amount paid
- For more information, please visit the official website
Galeries Lafayette is open from:
Mon to Sat - 09:30 hrs to 20:30 hrs
Sun - 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs
“L’Appartement Lafayette” – 3rd Floor next to Le Concierge at the Lafayette Maison & Gourmet Store,
35 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
What You Get
- Personalised macaron baking experience with your children (both Adult and Child tickets needed)
- Learn fom baking professionals and master the basic macaron-making techniques
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to Galeries Lafayette on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Subway: Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette (lines 7 & 9), Trinité (line 12), Opéra (lines 3, 7 & 8) / RER: Auber (line A), Haussmann-St Lazare (line E) / Bus: lines 20, 21, 22, 42, 53, 68, 81 & 95
Parking 24h/7 days. Entrance at the corner of Blvd Haussmann and rue Mogador.