Médoc: Full-Day Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Take a guided trip from Bordeaux into France's world-famous Médoc region, known for its Cabernet Sauvignon.
Looking to sample the best red wine France has to offer? There's no viner place than the Médoc region.
Take this day-long excursion from Bordeaux and discover France's premier wine region with an expert guide. Visit three 'Grand cru classé' wine estates, and get an introduction to the history and blending processes of each. And tastings, naturally.
After your first stop you'll enjoy a scenic drive along the winery-lined Route des Chateaux, before having some free time in Pauillac.
What You Get
- Full-day tour along the "route of the castles" ("Route des Châteaux") in the wine-growing region of the Médoc
- English-speaking, local expert guide
- Visit of 3 Classified Growth chateaus and/or Cru Bourgeois & 3 expert-commented wine tastings
- Transport in a modern, comfortable, and fully equipped minivan
- Bottled water in the minivan
- Small group size of no more than 19 participants
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourism Office
- The guide will have a badge and hold an Ophorus sign
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time! Departure is at 09:30
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bordeaux Tourism Office
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000, Bordeaux