Lille City Tour
Discover the best of Lille with a detailed, 75-minute bus tour around the city.
As the capital of Hauts-de-France, Lille is a beautiful spot to enjoy a city break. You'll have plenty of time to clip-clop along the cobbled streets of the city's medieval old town, after getting the facts on France's fourth-largest city.
This bus tour is the perfect introduction. Cruise the streets for 75 minutes with the history of the city regaled by your handy audio guide. See the neo-classical Opéra de Lille, the Column of the Goddess, the sky-high Belfry, and much more!
What You Get
- 75-minute bus tour across the city
- Audio guide
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the tourism office (Palais Rihour)
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tourist Information Office Lille
Palais Rihour, Place Rihour, 59000, Lille