Les Halles Paul Bocuse: Morning Food Market Tour in English
Learn about Chef Paul Bocuse, aka the 'Pope of French Gastronomy', and owner of a 3 Michelin-stars restaurant.
The team of foodies behind this tour loves exploring the very best of food and drink that the talented local artisan at Les Halles de Lyon – Paul Bocuse have to offer.
You'll be in great hands as you raise glasses for wine samples, get the lowdown on local history, try cheeses, and explore the atmospheric Les Halles Paul Bocuse market. This bustling hub of wine bars and gourmet market stalls is a must-see in Lyon. Get ready for stories galore from your guide!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide outside the market (entrance on Cours Lafayette)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour starts
- The tour starts at 10:00
What You Get
- Two-hour English-speaking tour of the indoor market, Les Halles Paul Bocuse
- Local guide
- Visit of 5 to 7 stalls to taste wine, cheeses, chocolate, macarons, and other French delicacies (all expenses included)
- Small group size of no more than eight people
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Les Halles Paul Bocuse
102 Cours Lafayette, 69003, Lyon