La Monnaie de Paris – 11 Conti Museum
Explore La Monnaie de Paris, by the Seine, and see where France's coins have been minted for hundreds of years.
It's all about the money here at La Monnaie de Paris! Founded in 864 AD, this is the planet's oldest continuously-running minting institution. It's also now a museum that charts the incredible history of coin-making and casting. Learn about what makes a coin a coin with hands-on, interactive exhibits, videos, and interviews. You can even create your own coin on a screw press and take it home.
Try this experience for something different in Paris, for a change!
What You Get
- Admission to the 11 Conti Museum
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time
- The museum will start clearing the galleries 15 minutes before closing time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
La Monnaie de Paris
11 Quai de Conti, 75006, Paris
Metro: Pont Neuf (line 7), Odéon (line 4 & 10), Saint-Michel (line 4)
RER: Châtelet (RER A & B), Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (RER B & C)