La Cité du Vin: Fast Track
Learn the history of wine and hear famous wine fans like Voltaire, Churchill, Rabelais, Thomas Jefferson and Colette, all discussing its merits with Napoleon.
Step into La Cité du Vin even quicker with this fast-track ticket and go on an immersive self-guided tour through Bordeaux's wine and culture.
Got grape expectations? Of course you do, this is France after all. Dive with all five senses into the world of wine on this interactive, globe-spanning adventure.
After fast-track entrance to La Cité du Vin, explore 20 themed areas spanning 3,000 m² with the help of an audio guide available in various languages. Meet famous wine lovers at the banquet of legends. Learn about the 'families' of wine. Explore how and why our love for it spread from the highlands of the Caucasus across the Mediterranean to Western Europe and beyond.
When your head is full of wine knowledge, it's time to get some into your mouth. No better place in the world to do so than from the 8th-floor Belvédère. Sip in the wine as you take in stunning 360° views of Bordeaux.
The only question now is: How many bottles can you realistically take home with you?
What You Get
- Entrance to the Cité du Vin
- Self-guided tour (Permanent Tour) with an interactive visit tool (Travel Companion) in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, or Japanese
- Tasting of a glass of wine (or organic grape juice) in the Belvédère
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
La Cité du Vin
134,Quai de Bacalan, 33300, Bordeaux
- Tram Line B to La Cité du Vin + a 4-minute walk
- Bus: Liane 7, Corol 32, or Citéis 45 to La Cité du Vin
- Boat to the La Cité du Vin dock for tourist river shuttles