Hop-On Hop-Off Paris
Hop on a City Sightseeing bus tour to explore the left and right banks of the Seine and discover the French capital's most celebrated landmarks. From the crème de la crème of the monuments, the Eiffel Tower, to the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay and everything in between, the vibrant city of Paris is yours to discover with City Sightseeing.
From driving down sweeping, majestic boulevards lined with leafy plane trees and classic Haussmann-style apartment buildings to hopping off the bus and wandering through cobbled lanes filled with charming Parisian cafés, you'll discover the very best of the French capital on a City Sightseeing tour.
To the north of the river we'll take you past the commemorative Arc de Triomphe standing at the top of the Champs-Élysées. Enjoy panoramic views of the Palais Garnier, an architectural masterpiece home to Gaston Leroux's "Phantom of the Opera", and the world-famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. But that's not all for arts lovers...hop off at the contemporary glass Louvre Pyramid for your chance to see da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Then, cross over to the left bank, past the imposing Notre-Dame on Île de la Cité and the Musée d'Orsay art gallery, a former railway station, before arriving at the crème de la crème of the city's monuments: the Eiffel Tower. Don't miss out on the unbeatable panoramic views of Paris from up high!
- Discover fascinating facts about Paris from our multilingual audio guide
- Design your tour around you: decide whether you want access to 1 or 2 bus routes around the capital
- Hop off the bus and explore the city on foot, before hopping back on and continuing your tour
- Join a City Sightseeing tour and let us show you the most iconic sights in the French capital
- Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location: City Sightseeing Paris Office, 9 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001
What You Get
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour valid on single or combined bus routes
- Audio guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location: City Sightseeing Paris Office, 9 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001