Hop-on Hop-off Colorbus Marseille
Explore Marseille hassle-free with a pass valid for 2 days, covering 14 different stops.
A mesmerizing Mediterranean city, Marseille has enough to keep you interested for days. If time is precious (and of course it is!), use this Hop-on Hop-off Colorbus ticket to get easy access to 14 highlight locations.
This gorgeous port city, first founded by Greek sailors in 600 BC, has lots to explore. From the opulent Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, to the eye-catching Villa Méditerranée, to the Vieux Port, where ships have docked for 26 centuries!
To help you make sense of it, there's helpful commentaries in 6 languages to explain the sights as you go. This is the best way to make France's 3rd biggest city seem a whole lot smaller!
Departure times from Vieux Port:
Every hour on the hour and every half hour between 10:00 and 17:00.
- Red Line: 1) Vieux-Port / Mairie 2) Place aux Huiles 3) Fort Saint-Nicolas 4) Place des Catalans 5) Vallon des Auffes 6) Oriol / Corniche 7) Notre Dame de la Garde 8) Abbaye Saint Victor 9) Place aux Huiles 10) Métro Vieux-Port 11) Capitainerie 12) La Major 13) Joliette / Les Docks / Terrasses du Port 14) MuCem Saint-Jean
- Blue Line: 1) Vieux-Port / Mairie 2) Préfecture 3) Michelet / Huveaune 4) Le Corbusier 5) Hippodrome Borely 6) Vallon de l'Oriol 7) Parc Valmer 8) Vallon des Auffes 9) Fort Saint-Nicolas / Palais du Pharo 10) Place aux Huiles 11) MuCem Saint-Jean
What You Get
- Access to the Colorbus buses for 2 consecutive days
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you hop on
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
86 Quai du Port, 13002, Marseille