Helicopter Flight: Paris to Versailles Tour
See the city of love from the sky on a helicopter flight from Paris that passes over Versailles.
Louis XIV may have had a palace so big you can admire the grounds from sky-high, but did he get to fly in a helicopter? Nope. Do what the sun king couldn't, and travel from Paris to Versailles in ultimate style.
You'll get the best views of Paris possible with aerial angles of the Eiffel Tower, La Défense, Montparnasse Tower, and the bridges of the Seine. After you make your landing near Versailles, you'll celebrate with a drink before heading back!
What You Get
- 25-minute flight over Paris and Versailles
- Stopover behind the Château de Versailles, at Saint-Cyr-l'École (1 hour)
- Drinks during the stopover
- Immersion VR headset experience
- Brief theoretical introduction about how helicopters work
- Registration fee (€24.50, no need to pay it on-site)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception of Hélipass
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your selected timeslot
- You will be asked to show an official proof of identity
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
61 Rue Henry Farman, 75015, Paris
Metro: Line 8, exit Balard Station. The Hélipass touring company is located at approx. 10 minutes walking distance from the metro station.