Gourmet Dinner Cruise on Don Juan II
This is the no-expense-spared experience for lovers looking for the ultimate romantic time in the City of Lights.
See the City of Lights from a decadent yacht as you journey through the heart of Paris, on the Don Juan II.
Chef Guy Krenzer (twice the 'Meilleur Ouvrier de France') will serve an elegant feast with innovative flavors and one-of-a-kind recipes to wow your taste buds. Think crab, lobster, and other sumptuous delights on this Seine cruise like no other!
It's the perfect evening treat for lovers, or fancy foodies, looking for an all-in-one dinner and sightseeing experience.
What You Get
- 2.5-hour cruise on the Seine
- Five-course tasting menu by Lenôtre
- One glass of champagne, two glasses of wine, water, and tea or coffee (if selected)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket while boarding the boat
- Boarding is between 19:45 and 20:15. The cruise departs at 20:30. Please arrive on time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Yachts de Paris
Port Henri IV, 75004, Paris