Full Day Excursion to Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
Discover this unique village built up at the foot of a monastery in a small group!
The Mont Saint Michel is unique in the whole world! It is a mountainous island with a medieval village built up around it and crowned by a beautiful fortified Abbey dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel. The whole site is classified by UNESCO as a world heritage site and it hasn’t changed much since the Middle Ages!
You’ll enjoy a comfortable ride from central Paris right to the island where you’ll have free time to explore both the village and the interior of the Abbey. During the drive your guide will share stories and legends about this amazing jewel of France and once at the Abbey you will be able to explore inside with with an audio-guide at your own pace.
- Note that the weather can change quickly (even in summer) on the coast of Normandy, we suggest everyone brings at least a light jacket
- The Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Paris will finish around 9PM (depending on traffic) at the same location where it started: 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris
Tours start at 7am.
Meet with your driver-guide outside of Café La Flamme in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts
6 Avenue de Wagram, Café La Flamme, 75017 Paris
What You Get
- Transportation by A/C Minibus
- All entrance ticket
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.