French Wine Tasting at Galeries Lafayette
Discover the best France has to offer! A tasting journey with 6 wines and Champagne to learn the basics of wine tasting.
Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann teams up with DUCLOT La Cave in hosting the most exquisite French wine tasting workshop. Lasting an hour-and-a-half, you will explore France’s major wine-growing regions and their grape varieties: Bourgogne, Bordeaux, Alsace, Champagne, etc.
This tasting journey will cover 6 wines and champagnes (2 white, 3 red and 1 Champagne) selected by the sommeliers at DUCLOT La Cave.
- Learn the basics of wine tasting
- Taste 2 white wines, 3 red wines and 1 Champagne
- Share your experience with a group of 2 to 9 people
- English sessions only
- Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health. Drink in moderation. All participants must be over 18
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Galeries Lafayette reserves the right to cancel the class. In this case, you will be reimbursed for the entirety of the amount paid
Galeries Lafayette is open from:
Mon to Sat - 09:30 hrs to 20:30 hrs
Sun - 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs
Rendezvous at “La cave” on the 1st floor of the Lafayette Maison & Gourmet Store,
35 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris
What You Get
- A tasting journey with 6 wines and champaignes
- A one-and-a-half-hour class in the company of a sommelier
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to Galeries Lafayette on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Subway: Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette (lines 7 & 9), Trinité (line 12), Opéra (lines 3, 7 & 8) / RER: Auber (line A), Haussmann-St Lazare (line E) / Bus: lines 20, 21, 22, 42, 53, 68, 81 & 95
Parking 24h/7 days. Entrance at the corner of Blvd Haussmann and rue Mogador.