Estate of Trianon: Marie Antoinette's Hamlet + Trianon Palaces
See water features designed to reflect the sun's rays and light up the outside wall of the Hall of Mirrors.
Commissioned by Louis XIV in 1670, the Grand Trianon was the ideal place to escape the pomp of court life – and a good hideaway for the king's affair with Madame de Montespan. Similar to France's kings, Marie Antoinette too had her private refuge in the form of the Queen's Hamlet. This rustic garden-village was modeled after the Hameau de Chantilly.
With this ticket, walk the halls of the Trianon Estate to explore France's kings' opulent abodes and stroll around the hamlet and its gardens.
- The Musical Fountains Show: Entrance fees apply between 09:00-19:00 on Tuesdays from 21 May to 25 June and on Saturdays and Sundays from 06 April to 27 October
- The Musical Gardens: Entrance fees apply between 09:00-19:00 on Tuesdays from 02 April to 14 May and from 02 July to 29 October and on Fridays from 05 April to 25 October
What You Get
- Access to the Estate of Trianon
- Access to the temporary exhibitions held in the Grand Trianon
- Access to the gardens (except on days with Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens) and the park
- Access to the Coach Gallery
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Le domaine de Marie-Antoinette, 78008 Versailles, Paris