Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire: Skip The Line
Visit a castle that dates back to the tenth century AD and has hosted the royalty of Europe, as well as historical figures including Nostradamus.
You could mistake the Château de Chaumont for being pulled straight out of Disneyland, except it was built 1,000 years ago to manage borders. After a turbulent history (it was dismantled and then rebuilt after a failed rebellion against King Louis XI), the grounds have bloomed into a horticultural dream.
Art comes alive at the Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire, where permanent installations and seasonal offerings intermingle and leave you with a sense of reverie.
After you've seen the château's interior and adored the adornments, then head outside. No visit would be complete without stopping by the late 19th-century stables, where you'll find harnesses made by Hermès (before they turned toward high-fashion).
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance and access to the entire Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire
- Admission to International Garden Festival (if applicable) and other cultural programme and events
How to Use
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire
Chaumont-sur-Loire, France, 41150, Chaumont-sur-Loire