Dinner Cruise On The River Seine
Enjoy a refined 3-course à-la-carte dinner on a cruise offering panoramic views of Paris by night.
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable dinner while discovering the secrets of Paris and its light.
Aboard, you will admire the listed Unesco world heritage site Seine quays, as well as the illuminated historic monuments of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay and the Conciergerie to Notre Dame Cathedral and much more.
Enjoy the live musical entertainment thanks to a singer and orchestra to complete the magic of the evening, and as you listen, you'll be able to savor an exquisite meal prepared by the Chef and his team.
- A smart-casual dress code is required (no shorts)
- Toilets are available on the boats only
- Animals are not allowed on board
- Baggage except for small backpacks, handbags and computer bags are no longer accepted within our establishments, including the cloakroom
Check-in at the pier: until 8.15pm
Cruise departure: 8.30pm
Return to the quay: 11.00pm
Blackout dates: 02/14, 07/14, 12/24, 12/31
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
What You Get
- 2.5-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course à-la-carte meal
- Live musical entertainment with a singer and orchestra
- Extra drinks
- Souvenir photos taken by the photographer on board
- Special request
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower on pontoon n°5 or n°7. Nearest train stop: Pont de l'Alma (RER C), Trocadero (line 6). Check-in at the pier: until 8.15pm; cruise departure: 8.30pm; return to the quay: 11.00pm.