Cheese & Wine Tasting Bordeaux
Pair wine and cheese with your educated French host and educate your nose and mouth.
Cheese! Where would we brie without it? Get engulfed in the stuff inside one of France's most unique underground vaulted cellars, where you'll get to sample the best from the Bordeaux region with an enthusiastic French host.
Learn how cheese is made, and how to pair wine with different varieties. It's all about the aromas! Taste nine AOC cheeses from all over France, and see how they blend with three regional wines from Bordeaux. It's all so gouda, you'll want to take it home with you.
What You Get
- 1.5-hour wine tasting in an authentic wine cellar
- English-speaking guide
- 3 platters with a total of 9 assorted cheeses
- 3 Bordeaux wines
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the restaurant
- Make sure to be on time for your selected starting time
- Tours start at 11:30 or 17:00 sharp!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Restaurant Baud et Millet
19 Rue Huguerie, 33000, Bordeaux