Château du Clos Lucé: Skip The Line
Skip the line and explore the home of Leonardo da Vinci, the stunning Château du Clos Lucé in the Loire Valley.
Welcome to the ultimate celebrity crib. This beautiful château in France's Loire Valley was the final home of Leonardo da Vinci, and as you might expect, the Florentine master left his mark on the place.
Da Vinci arrived here in 1516, with a painting called the Mona Lisa under his arm – the rest is history. Make your way inside with this skip-the-line ticket, and explore the former home of the great Renaissance man.
It doesn't take a genius to know this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line ticket to the castle and its scenic gardens
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Château du Clos Lucé
2 Rue du Clos Lucé, 37400, Amboise