Château des ducs de Bretagne & Musée d'histoire de Nantes: Fast Track
Marvel at the beauty of Château des ducs de Bretagne, Nantes' most important historic building.
Once a castle of the French monarchy, the Château des ducs de Bretagne is now a place to learn about Nantes' importance in French history. Find out about the crucial role the city played in WWI and WWII.
You can now enter the former residence of the dukes of Brittany and explore the castle grounds, or walk through 32 rooms to unravel the past. Each room is a glimpse into fragments of France's past, from the French slave trade to the aristocracy, and famous wars.
- Learn about the city's history in the museum's 32 rooms that cover France's colonial past to the World Wars
- Enjoy multimedia installations spread throughout the rooms which help immerse you in the past
What You Get
- Admission to Château des Ducs de Bretagne
- Admission to the museum and all temporary exhibitions
How to Use
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- To fully enjoy your visit, it's advisable to arrive before 16:00
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Château des Ducs de Bretagne
4 Place Marc Elder, 44000, Nantes