Centre Pompidou: Skip The Line & English Guided Tour
Gain a deeper insight into the works of modern masters as your guide delves into the history of major pieces.
Much like its contents, the Centre Pompidou caused outrage when it was first revealed. Now, it's a Parisian icon, much like the painters who are waiting for you inside.
On this guided tour of the Centre Pompidou, a modern art expert will take you on a whistle-stop tour of the museum's most famous works and explain the journey and influences of the artists. Keep an eye – and ear – out for the major artistic movements of the last century, from Cubism to Surrealism.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Centre Pompidou with timed access
- Guided visit of the Centre Pompidou in a small group of maximum 15 people
- English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets to always hear your guide well
How to Use
- Meet your guide outside the Café La Station Rambuteau (see map) and show them your smartphone ticket
- Your guide will be wearing their guide card around their neck on an orange lanyard
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Café La Station Rambuteau
20 rue Beaubourg, 75004, Paris