Cœurs. Du romantisme dans l'art contemporain at Musée de la Vie Romantique
Get loved-up on a walk around Paris's cutest museum in a pink house, just minutes from bustling Montmartre.
Enter the Musee de la Vie Romantique for a look at bourgeois life in 19th-century Paris. Even the cotton-candy colored house with its faded green shutters is romantic!
This cute little museum is rarely crowded and explores the work of artists, writers, and musicians associated with the painter Ary Scheffer, the writer George Sand, and composer Frédéric Chopin. See original portraits, watercolors, handwritten letters, and stunning period furniture. Don't miss the garden tearoom outside!
Tea room open daily, except on Mondays and certain holidays from 10:00-17:45
Bookstore open from 10:00-17:45
What You Get
- General admission to the Musée de la Vie Romantique
- Access to temporary exhibitions
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Musée de la Vie Romantique
16 Rue Chaptal, 75009, Paris