Bordeaux River Cruise + Wine Tasting from Cité du Vin Dock
Take a 90-minute cruise on the Garonne River for a water-level perspective of beautiful Bordeaux.
Float down the Garonne River and enjoy France's grapest export, with a wine tasting.
Your knowledgeable oenophile will guide you through the flavors of two of Bordeaux's most flavorful wines, as you cruise past the city's UNESCO-recognized architecture on Les Deux Rives. Sail past the Place de la Bourse and Pont d'Aquitaine, and listen to the intriguing history of the city's quays, the Garonne River, and the locals' love for quality wine.
What You Get
- 1.5-hour river cruise on the Garonne
- Tasting of two wines
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the departure point, the Cité du Vin dock
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure time
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Dock Cité du Vin
134 Quai de Bacalan, 33300, Bordeaux