Bordeaux Narrated River Cruise + Champagne or Wine
See the stunning city of Bordeaux from the water with a local guide, snacks, and champagne or wine.
Beautiful Bordeaux floats up to you when you board this post-war yacht – and so does a glass of the region's famed Bordeaux wine (or champagne, you choose!). C'est bien!
This scenic cruise comes courtesy of your guide from Gascony, who has been a citizen of Bordeaux for more than 40 years and knows it like the back of his...wine bottles?
See the Gothic Bordeaux Cathedral, 18th and 19th-century mansions, art museums, and public gardens, all lining the river as you sail along the Garonne.
What You Get
- 90-minute yacht cruise on the Garonne
- Live commentary in French and English
- 1 mini cake (canelé, 15:00 departure)
- 1 drink. Choose between 12.5cl of Nicolas Feuillatte champagne, a glass of Bordeaux wine (Domaine Archambeau: red, white, or rosé), a hot beverage or soft drink
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
10, Quai de Queyrie, 33000, Bordeaux