Bordeaux CityPass 48H or 72H
Forget about your travel woes – the Bordeaux CityPass gives you unlimited bus, tram, and river shuttle travel.
There's more than wine waiting for you in Bordeaux. With the Bordeaux CityPass in your hand, you'll be able to enjoy free entry into 20 museums and monuments – and you won't even have to worry about transport in between. Choose between a 48-hour or 72-hour pass and see the very best of Bordeaux.
As part of your pass, you'll be able to go on one guided tour too. You'll never be short on things to do with this pass!
What You Get
- Entrance to 20 museums, attractions, and monuments
- Unlimited access to Public Transport (tram, bus, river shuttle, Park & Ride)
- Access to the Touristic Bus, the Touristic Train or a Guided Walking Tour
- Many discounts on cruises and wine tours
- Free guided tour of Saint-Émilion (72H Pass only)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone voucher at the counter inside the Bordeaux Tourism Office to collect your physical CityPass
- After the pass is collected, simply present it at the entrance of the sites included in the pass
- Please check the opening hours of the venues before your visit
- On public holidays, Bordeaux Tourism Office opens from 09:30 to 17:00
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bordeaux Tourism Office
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000, Bordeaux