Belfry of Lille
Climb the 104-meter high Beffroi de Lille for unrivaled views of the city.
You've wandered around Vieux-Lille and eaten your fill of pain au chocolat. Now it's time to get an altogether different perspective of France's quaint, medieval city.
Beffroi de Lille dominates the skyline like an enormous stone finger. Navigate the first 100 steps, then opt for the elevator if you don't fancy any more climbing. From the top, gaze out upon Lille in 360°. Look out at Lys Valley – on a clear day, you might even catch a glimpse of Flanders' rolling hills in the distance.
What You Get
- Access to the top of the Belfry of Lille (by lift or stairs)
- Audio guide (English, Dutch, French, and German)
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Belfry of Lille
Rue Roger Salengro, 59000, Lille