Paris Museum Pass
The PARIS MUSEUM PASS gives you free and direct access to over 60 museums and monuments of Paris and the Paris region.
The Paris Museum Pass will allow you free entry, without queuing and as many times as you like, to more than 60 museums (permanent collections) and monuments in Paris and the surrounding region.
You will be given a flyer gathering all you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 50 monuments and museums, among the followings:
- In Paris: Orsay Museum / Notre Dame de Paris Towers / Conciergerie / Arc of Triumph / Panthéon / Quai Branly Museum / Rodin Museum / Pompidou center ...
- Paris surroundings: Vincennes Castle / Chantilly Castle / Saint Denis Cathedral / Rambouillet Castle / Versailles Palace and Trianons / Fontainebleau Castle
More you visit more you save!
- The pass has to be collected at Open Tour Paris Visitor Centre any time during the opening hours
- The pass is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of participating museums
- For entry into the Louvre Museum, you must book a timeslot (for free) on this website
- Visitors must enter their surname, name and the serial number* indicated on their pass when booking their tickets
- You will display both your pass and the timeslot booking at the ticket redemption point on your day of visit to the Louvre
*The serial number can be found on your Paris Museum Pass upon collection of your pass at Open Tour Paris Visitor Centre
*PLEASE NOTE: Louvre Museum closed from 13/03/2020 until further notice.
Open daily: 09:00 - 18:00, Dec 24 & 31: 11:00 - 16:00
Open Tour Paris Visitor Centre: 13 rue Auber, 75009 Paris
Metro: Havre-Caumartin or Auber
What You Get
- Paris Museum Pass available for 2 or 4 consecutive days from the first use (depending on option selected)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Please print and exchange this voucher at Open Tour Paris Visitor Centre (showing this voucher on a smartphone or electronic device is not accepted)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.