Paris Museum Pass
The PARIS MUSEUM PASS gives you free and direct access to over 60 museums and monuments of Paris and the Paris region.
The Paris Museum Pass will allow you free entry, without queuing and as many times as you like, to more than 60 museums (permanent collections) and monuments in Paris and the surrounding region.
You will be given a flyer gathering all you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 50 monuments and museums, among the followings:
- In Paris: Orsay Museum / Notre Dame de Paris Towers / Conciergerie / Arc of Triumph / Panthéon / Quai Branly Museum / Rodin Museum / Pompidou center ...
- Paris surroundings: Vincennes Castle / Chantilly Castle / Saint Denis Cathedral / Rambouillet Castle / Versailles Palace and Trianons / Fontainebleau Castle
More you visit more you save!
- The pass has to be collected at PARISCityVISION any time during the opening hours
- The pass is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of participating museums
- For entry into the Louvre Museum, you must book a timeslot (for free) on this website
- Visitors must enter their surname, name and the serial number* indicated on their pass when booking their tickets
- You will display both your pass and the timeslot booking at the ticket redemption point on your day of visit to the Louvre
*The serial number can be found on your Paris Museum Pass upon collection at PARISCityVISION agency
Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency:
from April to October, 06.30 am - 10.00 pm
from November to March, 6.30 am - 8.30 pm
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris. Metro: Pyramides, Palais Royal, Tuileries
What You Get
- Paris Museum Pass available for 2 or 4 consecutive days from the first use (depending on option selected)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Please print a copy of your voucher and proceed to PARISCityVISION agency to redeem your voucher and get the pass
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.