Visit Écomusée d’Alsace, comprised of over 70 buildings, livestock, a train station, a school, a chapel, and more!
Experience what life was like in rural Alsace by exploring the extraordinary heritage contained within the Écomusée d’Alsace. It features furnished houses, crafts, cooking, agriculture, and people!
Find out why pigs were important in rural life, see the traditional architecture of the region, and learn about the lives of Rhine fishermen. You can even witness how milk is turned into cheese, and taste the results, all at France's largest, living open-air museum!
- Free parking available at the museum's entrance
- Parking areas for campervans available, including water and pump-out (fee applicable)
- Scooters, bikes, balloons, and games that could cause damage are not allowed
What You Get
- Ticket to ÉComusée D'alsace
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Chemin Grosswald, 68190, Ungersheim